 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9209
    RE: Connect Four game issues —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I can't believe it, but I asked my wife where the Connect4 game is, and she donated the damned thing to Goodwill just last week!!!! I've played it a lot with the kids, and the standard board is (I think) 6x7 = 42 squares. From experience, we (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Connect Four game issues —Steven Lane
   (...) Vison Command! If your going to use IR why not just send the column number as well? 'Dear opposing RCX. I dropped my chip down column number X, your turn.' Steve (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Connect Four game issues —Derek Raycraft
   (...) If your going to do that, then why bother having the board at all. We could just point to RCXs at each other. Derek (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Connect Four game issues —Chris Magno
    (...) no THAT'S a neat idea for the mock game? cause really we can all build a project X robot. (except for those few people who have NOT built a project X robot) so why bother with the hardware. we could have a trial game of software or even some (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Connect Four game issues —Calum Tsang
   (...) Wow, and afterwards we can go to a Star Trek convention and debate the merits of the Galaxy versus Nebula class starships, then play RPGs where I'm a dragon and you're a really scantily dressed elf, and finally we can head over the Linux (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)