 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8945
Re: Rice Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 16:27:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Guerquin wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bruce Sheridan wrote:

Who is building a robot for this contest. And, for that matter who (of the
regular robot guys) is not?

Bruce....Yes
Chris....Yes   (I'll be lucky to get one brick)
Kay-On...Yes
Wayne....Yes
Dave.....I'm wimping out again
Iain.....Taking the Dave route
Calum....Not sure   (I'm still fretting about the AC rule)
John......Probably

Rob??? are you out there??? Just curious.

Yeah, I'm here. I just got back from camping in Tobermory. What a nice place.
But you don't care about that, you want to know about rice robots... Truth is,
I'm trying, but this is really hard.

Rob