 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8938
Re: Rice Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 00:58:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bruce Sheridan wrote:
One brick more than Bruce.

Chris

That, of course, would be "A Brick Too Far'

Who is building a robot for this contest. And, for that matter who (of the
regular robot guys) is not?

Bruce....Yes
Chris....Yes   (I'll be lucky to get one brick)
Kay-On...Yes
Wayne....Yes
Dave.....I'm wimping out again
Iain.....Taking the Dave route
Calum....Not sure   (I'm still fretting about the AC rule)
John......Probably

Rob??? are you out there??? Just curious.

Ivan should be back in town shortly, so he can answer for himself.

BTW, a little thing aired on Discovery Channel a few days ago:
<http://www.exn.ca/video/?Video=exn20030508-lego.asx>

Pretty cool little 'bot....

John