 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8937
Re: Rice Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 00:44:16 GMT

bruce said on game day of project X

"...oh, hey guys.  I don't have a robot, it ummm, broke at 2 am..."

Chris

One of the big differences between us is that I can recognize a robot that
doesn't work. You on the other hand, seem to love entering them and at the same
time talking about the great nights sleep you've had!

I will say this, I'll never forget your robot for the smash-up derby and that
little hookie thing laying on the playfield clawing endlessly long after it had
been severed from your robot.

Keep up the good work.

Bruce