 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8939
Re: Rice Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 01:26:01 GMT

BTW, a little thing aired on Discovery Channel a few days ago:
<http://www.exn.ca/video/?Video=exn20030508-lego.asx>

Pretty cool little 'bot....

John

ya that was kind of cool.

I would have liked to see more of a close up on the actual "print head"

my Braille is very rusty.   from what i remember, its 2 columns of  3 rows. did
the kid have 6 "plates" for the combinations of one column?? then just select
the right plate, apply the press and repeat??

Chris