 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8936
Re: Rice Robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 23:13:27 GMT

Bruce Sheridan wrote:

One brick more than Bruce.

Chris

That, of course, would be "A Brick Too Far'

oh, very clever bruce.

Who is building a robot for this contest. And, for that matter who (of the
regular robot guys) is not?

Bruce....Yes
Chris....Yes   (I'll be lucky to get one brick)
Kay-On...Yes
Wayne....Yes
Dave.....I'm wimping out again
Iain.....Taking the Dave route
Calum....Not sure   (I'm still fretting about the AC rule)

you would be better off building SOMETHING for this game then surfing the
internet trolling for answers that don't affect you.

you rice robot will be no different than your Project X robot.  and we all
know how THAT turned out.

bruce said on game day of project X

"...oh, hey guys.  I don't have a robot, it ummm, broke at 2 am..."

Chris