 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8545
Re: Remote Switch plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 03:31:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Mark Riley wrote:
Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but I've
got plans for a remote switch on my site here:

http://home.surewest.net/markril/lego/mswitch/index.html

Mark

Does that require switch modification? The rtlToronto gang(1) had not one but
TWO boffo powered points designs (using clutch gears) that did not require
internal switch modification, they had torque to burn and easily threw
unmodified switches with impressive repeatability...

1 - I say that because I forget who it was that brought them...

XFUT .trains