 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8546
Re: ldr. to jpg.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 03:50:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Vineet Honkan wrote:
Kevin Clague-

I have a question about your MLCad/LDraw program; how do I turn the ldr. file I
built into a jpeg?

Hi Vineet,

You have to install LPub, L3P and POV-Ray 3.1.  When you download LPub it gives
you directions on what all to install and where to get it.

Once you have these things installed, Generate->Single Image will do the trick.

Kevin (an RTL Toronto wanna be) Clague