 Trains / 20911
Re: Remote Switch plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:25:27 GMT

Derek Raycraft wrote:

Yes, this is Jeff Elliott's design.  We used them very successfully at
the NMRA show this summer.  Unfortunately he's very busy preparing to
move, so probably won't be able to post details anytime soon.

I'm having a low-energy day.  I'll throw together an LDR file and put
the
steps on Brickshelf shortly.  Since I don't have them handy, I'm working
from memory, so I'll get the key bits right and leave the rest as an
exercise to the student.

I've got copies of the easy throw model at home from the NMRA show.
I'll try and post more detailed pictures of it later in the week.
Currently I'm busy conserving power so I don't loose everything in my
fridge again.

Derek

-Wait a minute there's never ever been anything in my fridge.  :-)

Sure you do.  But since your fridge is a Dominion store across the
street,
it didn't cost you much when they had to throw stuff out.

Jeff E