 Trains / 20903
Re: Remote Switch plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 03:55:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark Riley wrote:
Yes, that would be feature #3: Works with unmodified switches. :-)

You expect me to actually read your stuff???

Though, to be honest, I don't know whether I have the new stiffer
switches or not, so I'm not 100% on that. (Still waiting for someone
who knows they have the stiff switches to try the design out.)   It
does, however, seem to have plenty of "torque to burn" as you say...

I got a pair of brand new unopened switches, still in the box. I'll bring them
to BF 2004 PDX and we can test it all out there, what do you say? Deal?