 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 824
Re: FT 4.5V technic motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 23:18:35 GMT

In my ongoing quest to be 9V vs 4.5V, I found a 4.5V Technic motor plus some
4.5V wiring cables.  Anyone interested in trading for a used 9V original or
gear motor?
Yes, that's what I'm proposing.  Do you have 4.5V cables etc?  I'll bring
said motor to next dinner if I can remember after woozily returning home.
Hmmm. I have several of the old 1960's/1970's motors (set 122 comes to
mind) with the battery boxes and cables. Do your 4.5V technic motors
use the same cable? I suppose, either way, I could use some more if
you have extras. See you at the dinner.

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ