 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 812
Re: FT 4.5V technic motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:34:10 GMT

In my ongoing quest to be 9V vs 4.5V, I found a 4.5V Technic motor plus some
4.5V wiring cables.  Anyone interested in trading for a used 9V original or
gear motor?
I'm not entirely sure what you're proposing - I read this as saying
you already have a 4.5V motor, but want a 9V on instead. If this is
the case, I'll trade you one. I have 12 of the 9V geared motors, but
none of the 4.5V variety.

Matthias Jetleb