 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 811
Re: Desperately Seeking 2x2 Black Smooth Tiles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 00:09:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Simpson writes:
Hi

Sorry I missed the last dinner - I was out of town on business.

I'm in the process of building test blocks for the upcoming competition.

Unfortunately Lego Shop At Home is backordered on the 2x2 Black Smooth Tiles
until June 10 - the day after the competition!

Does anyone have some 2x2 Black Smooth Tiles to sell or know a source for
some? Spectrum has none.

I searched Brickbay, there are tons of both the 2x2's and 1x8's there. I
live close to legoland, and they sell them there bulk, but they were cleaned
out of them last weekend - I need to go back this week to pick up some stuff
for others, I could check for you. if you do want me to check, email me - I
will probally not find this thread again. They are $8 for 1/4th lb there. I
know there is about 100 1x8's in a quarter pound - if that helps. Here is
the link for the searches I did on Brickbay, I did notice there was a seller
in canada that has the 2x2's for 10 cents each.
1x8's
http://brickbay.com/search.asp?pg=1&q=Black+Tile+1+x+8+&p=Y

2x2's
http://brickbay.com/search.asp?q=Black+Tile+2+x+2&p=Y&s=Y