 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 817
Re: Desperately Seeking 2x2 Black Smooth Tiles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 17:56:16 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Mark Papenfuss writes:

I searched Brickbay, there are tons of both the 2x2's and 1x8's there. I
live close to legoland, and they sell them there bulk, but they were cleaned
out of them last weekend - I need to go back this week to pick up some stuff
for others, I could check for you. if you do want me to check, email me - I
will probally not find this thread again. They are $8 for 1/4th lb there. I
know there is about 100 1x8's in a quarter pound - if that helps. Here is
the link for the searches I did on Brickbay, I did notice there was a seller
in canada that has the 2x2's for 10 cents each.
1x8's
http://brickbay.com/search.asp?pg=1&q=Black+Tile+1+x+8+&p=Y

2x2's
http://brickbay.com/search.asp?q=Black+Tile+2+x+2&p=Y&s=Y

Have fun, and good luck!
Mark P

                  <Kung Fu speak on>

One must follow the way of truth, young Tsagn son.

                  <Kung Fu speak off>

The individual behind ‘A Click Away’ (a brickbay owner) is a local resident
and acquaintance of mine. I find that he always has the best parts at a
competitive price. In conversation with him, I believe he wanted to attend
T1, but that was a while ago. Perhaps if you invited him a favorable
arrangement could be made for the needed parts!

                 <Kung Fu speak on>

It would be wise the journey along his path little one…

                  <Kung Fu speak off>

           Sincerely,
                           --==Richard==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®