 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8172
Re: Back to life, back to reality... and Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:59:09 GMT

disclaimer: for everyone reading this, it is only intended as light hearted
humor.  Please don't be offended by it, and if it bothers Chris, I'm sure he'll
tell me.

Actually, if you're easily offended, please stop reading now.

STEVE!
put a

:)

through out this e-mail.  otherwise people might think we really are mad at each
other.

Same to you.  :)

If the people on this list haven't realized the truth by now...  well, I don't
know what to say.  :)

I just thought of something.  The next major rtl contest is Pipe Races at
Brickfest, right?

!!!WRONG!!!

just stop right now, cause anything else based on this statement will be false.

Sorry, I was just going by what Calum said that you told him to say, when he