 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8157
Re: Back to life, back to reality...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:59:10 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

So, Chris tells me I'm supposed to post this because it comes with more
authority if I say it:

We now return you to your regularly scheduled robotics.  Next major contest is
BrickFest 2003: Pipe Racers (August 2003)
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-080803-rules.html

And after that is rtlToronto14: Raiders of the Lost Part (September 2003)
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-091303/

Apart from "something" at the Hobby Show in November (probably a small layout of
some sort) we're building the train6 layout for Spring 2004.

So, back to Hey Mister, back to rice and pipes, back to witty banter and
feverish rule debate.

Calum

What a difference a day makes.

about 2 hours after NMRA calum calls me and unloads about how he's never doing
another train show, how its too much work, how he cant stand Derek, and feels that
Jeff VW needs more curvature in the dam.

NOW, 48 hours later and I read this:

Apart from "something" at the Hobby Show in November (probably a small layout of
some sort)

admit it. Robots are more fun, and less hassle.

Chris