 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8156
8155  |  8157
Subject:
It's Yellow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:11:19 GMT

So yeah.  After having driven Jeff's... kinda hooked.

http://www.roadandtravel.com/roadtests/reviews/2003roadtests/suzukiaerio.htm

I want a 1/4 scale one about the size of a dog so I can have it for a pet.  Have
it come over, whimper a little...  nuzzle my leg.

And I don't like calling cars "cute" or "adorable".  This thing is like a
frigin' shuttlecraft - super sleek, ultra futuristic... solid, compact.  Must be
a dream at night.

Just needs a sunroof.  And I think I'd like it even more if it was just a
*touch* smaller.  Not height - keep the high roofline, but chop off the back end
and make it competition for the upcoming ECHOHatch and the Chevy Aveo (coming
2004 - actually the Daewoo Kalos... gorgeous car, but it's got *Chevy* stickers
on it, which automatically dump it from me having any interest in it
whatsoever).

Can't believe how much car you get with it for what it costs.  Still saving for
the sportbike, though.  :)

http://www.suzukicycles.com/sr_03/supersport/images/gsxr600b.jpg

Mmmmmm :(

    Iain