 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8173
8172  |  8174
Subject:
The Obligatory Chris-With-Train Pic from Train 5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:32:48 GMT

By now, most of you know that we find it necessary to photograph Chris
holding a train, or looking interested with the layout, at each train
event.

Regrettably, Chris was unable to attend this weekend's event.

Luckily, he was still useful to have around by proxy, as Dave's
battery-operated train needed a reversing post:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jeffe/Train/Train5/130-3077_img.jpg

Jeff E