 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8
Re: Welcome to the newsgroup!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 03:29:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Koob writes:
Calum Tsang wrote in message ...
Hi folks,

First of all, thanks to Todd Lehman for setting up this newsgroup for our
use!

Hi guys!  It's great to see another Canadian newsgroup on LUGNET.
Until now, it was just us in Edmonton (NALUG) and our neighbours
in  Vancouver (the VLC).

Thanks! It's good to see other Lego groups in Canada!  We've been around for a
while (since 97) as a sort of informal group but didn't get around to doing a
newsgroup for planning until now.  The last seven rtlToronto events were
planned via email (long back and forth threads between a few people) so it's
cool to get out and in the open with everyone.

I saw some of your train photos recently-I was really impressed (and secretly
wishing we could have a train club in Toronto vs all this Technic stuff :)
Maybe there might be visits back and forth sometime if people are in town etc?

Calum