 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9
8  |  10
Subject:
[ANNOUNCE] Friday October 13th, 2000 Gettogether and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 03:35:05 GMT

Hi folks,

        If you were on the rtlToronto Email Announcement List, then you
already got this but for those who aren't:

A Monthly (Hopefully) Get Together:

        We're gonna try a new tradition-Friday, October 13th around 6pm we'll
be meeting up at Mel's Montreal Diner (440 Bloor West, a block east of
Bathurst and Bloor) to chat 'bout Lego and hang out.  You don't need to
build a robot, just show up and get into the whole Toronto Lego community
thing.  Mel's is a very casual place, food is reasonable (diner fare,
smoked meat, sandwiches, breakfast etc), so see you there!  If it goes
well, we'll keep doing it every second Friday of each month.

Event Photos Uploaded:

        Photos from Hitoshi Hirota, Eli Fidler and myself:
        http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-092300-index.html

        More photos from Dave Koudys going online tonight.

Calum