 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5
Re: Welcome to the newsgroup!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 00:11:41 GMT

Hi

I had a real fun time at the Sept. 23rd event and I encourage everybody to
attend the next one.  It’s neat to see everybody else’s ideas and robots that
they built.
I also agree that the Hockey game is cool but the custom made ball thing is a
huge problem you should try to make the ball/puck available to everybody
before you make this the next game. I really liked the Sumo game. I have allot
of new ideas to make my robot even better.
   Phil :-)