 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 786
Re: again...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 23:23:48 GMT

I just built an arm with 4 joints and a grabber mechanism, set up the
electric compressor as it shows in the instructions, and let the good times
roll!
Think tomorrow I'm ordering at least 2 more, just for the air tanks and the
mini pumps.
For 27 bucks you can't go wrong!
I just checked the catalog I received last week from Lego and the
pneumatic set doesn't have an electric pump. Are you suggesting there
is such a beast?
Also, how does the "mini pump" differ from the usual manual pump (if
it is a manual pump - or is this this the electric pump?  Huh?

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ