 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7601
Re: New LEGO Discovery sets available at Shop@Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 02:11:11 GMT

    Hello, sorry if you thought my other post was meant as "bad attitute" but
that wasn't my intation. I see you people are around from Toronto. Is there any
way I could join this group and what are the age limitation and/or any fees that
might apply?

    As for the Discovery sets, it won't be any likely that I will buy any of
them since I am saving my money for the new Back-Hoe. All I know is that, that
set is totally cool, 10 pneumatics, original design, must have! If any of you
see this set at retail, could you contact me because I don't want to  pay full
price and shipping at Shop@Home. Thank you

Steve M.