 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7602
Re: New LEGO Discovery sets available at Shop@Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 03:42:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Moldovanu wrote:
    Hello, sorry if you thought my other post was meant as "bad attitute" but
that wasn't my intation.

Not to be mean about the word usage or anything like that, but didn't you mean
intention?

I see you people are around from Toronto. Is there any
way I could join this group and what are the age limitation and/or any fees that
might apply?

Speaking for MYself and MY experiences, there is no "official" age limitation.
However, when hanging out with the members on events, it is generally
accepted that you carry yourself with an adequate amount of maturity.
There are no fees (yet) and I doubt there will be in the future.

    As for the Discovery sets, it won't be any likely that I will buy any of
them since I am saving my money for the new Back-Hoe. All I know is that, that
set is totally cool, 10 pneumatics, original design, must have! If any of you
see this set at retail, could you contact me because I don't want to  pay full
price and shipping at Shop@Home. Thank you

Steve M.

Nice.  Good Luck.  I am not much of a technics kind of guy, and the backhoe
set is a good set to be saving your pennies for... :).  Actually, the
pneumatics on it are good for a beginner.  I think this would be an excellent
source for those type of parts.

Ben