 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7597
Re: New LEGO Discovery sets available at Shop@Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 03:11:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Moldovanu wrote:

I suggest you look around before you post other things and this is nothing new.
Thank you

And I suggest you realize that:

a) rtlToronto readers may only read this newsgroup and not the others.  People
might not have the time to sit around all day and read every newsgroup on
Lugnet.  In fact, I for one, only read lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto on a regular
basis.

b) John is not stating that he has discovered the New World or anything.  He's
just repeating the information for friends and local fans of Lego here in the
Greater Toronto Area.

Calum

And that I had read the other post earlier... hmmm'd and hawww'd and almost
pressed the 'order' button on the S@H site...

But said Nyaah...

But then after Johns post--i ordered it and made my credit card cry...

So if it wasn't for Johns post, I wouldn't have gotten the rover ;)

Dave K