 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7595
Re: New LEGO Discovery sets available at Shop@Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 00:32:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Guerquin wrote:
Hi guys

<http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=7471&CatID=>

The new discovery space sets are available!!
Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllll

Dave: I guess you ordered that Technic Backhoe too soon....
I have a feeling you'll be ordering the mars rover too...
and PLEASE don't blame me for your spending habits!!!!!

see you tonight

John

http://news.lugnet.com/modelteam/?n=985

I suggest you look around before you post other things and this is nothing new.
Thank you

Steve M. "Wolf Hunter"