 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7600
7599  |  7601
Subject:
BrickFest Reloaded
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 00:12:05 GMT

Hi Folks,

Not sure where my last question with BrickFest went, but I think I almost started a war... :-)   So here goes again:

I would like to go to BrickFest and was hoping to catch a ride with another
RTL'er going down from the GTA area. I am willing to share transportation costs
to get there/back if anyone has a spare seat. I am available to go down
Thurs/Fri and hope to come back on Sunday.  If anyone has an open spot, please
email me or reply with info.  I live and burlington and can connect anywhere in
the GTA.

BTW - is RTL Toronto going to have a table to display MOC's. I'd like to bring
DominoBot 2 down with me... Also, are there any RTL T shirts left?

Thx,

Dave