 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7550
Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:03:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

   One of the few regrets I have about moving to Oregon is that I can no longer drive to BrickFest. This dramatically limits what I can bring.

I know what you mean. The benefits of travelling caravan style (as in herding a group of fans together on a trip (one day in my case) is that the cost is spread out over a few people. On the negative side, you only have so much room for stuff, unless you get a brave volunteer to ride up on the roof (I don’t think the State Trooper would look on it too kindly...) :) I guess when everything is said and done, then I’ll know exactly what I’m going to bring.

I think Ben just volunteered to ride on the roof... :)

Jeff VW