 Castle / 16995
Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 05:18:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz wrote:
Benjamin Medinets wrote:

I am currently planning to go there (but as yet haven't sent in my payment)

Shame on me!!! :(

Anyways it looks like we have:

Troy Cefaretti (who brought the very nice Castle Walls last year)
Jim Foulds (who brought the very lovely temple of Shang-ri)
KK Quah
Anthony Sava

I will be attending also.

Is there any interest in the modular castle town again?

Frank

I plan on attending as well.

I wouldn't mind doing the modular castle town again... or even combining it a
little with MM.  Someone want to start a layout design so we can start claiming
spaces?  I thought Jeff Stembel did a great job last year & I really liked his
idea for creating cobelstone streets -- do we want to try that again as well?
...if so, I might need to pick up a Mosaic or two.  :)

--Mike.