 Castle / 16997
Re: Call to Arms (at BrickFest 2003)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 06:46:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
   I am currently planning to go there (but as yet haven’t sent in my payment)

Shame on me!!! :(

Anyways it looks like we have:

Troy Cefaretti (who brought the very nice Castle Walls last year) Jim Foulds (who brought the very lovely temple of Shang-ri) KK Quah Anthony Sava

which should be a motley crew... :)

there will most likely be more.

I have (yet) to volunteer to run the room. I still have to discuss it with my ride. Then there is what do we want to do this year....

hmmmm... I would really like to hear some ideas.

Thanks, Ben.

I’ll be there Thursday night as well as every day through Sunday. Unfortunately, I’ll have no Medieval marketplace or any sort of castle town like MOCs to contribute, as they don’t particularly interest me, and my specialty isn’t exactly four walled buildings anyway. So my involvment for setting the room up would probably be very useless in that sense, since none of the MOCs I plan to bring ‘fit’ into ‘regular’ castle. However, I would be perfectly willing to help in any way I can once my MOCs are set up (where ever they’re going to ‘fit’ best).

--Anthony