 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7542
Re: NEW pnumatic parts! (sort of) - O. M. G.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 20:23:51 GMT

Iain, lets talk about the difference between the space bar and the enter
key.

They are NOT to be used interchangeably!

I think the problem is that a lot of people (you) don't put much effort into how
you type;  That is to say, you don't type the way you'd speak in real life.

I wrote that like that to convey the concept that there were large pauses
between each of the words I was saying.  That is dramatic.  It conveys
excitement.  Typing lowercase and just not caring doesn't exactly reveal much
about who you are to those who are reading what you've typed.  :)

Which is why I tend to ignore and block the 14 year old kiddies that IM me twice
a day asking what song I edited such and such coaster video to.

I'm not going to comment further on the last sentence.

Poke me with a fork, I'm done.

GO DUCKS!

    Iain