 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7531
Re: NEW pnumatic parts! (sort of)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 16:36:35 GMT

check out this new brickshelf post

view the close up of the boom. you'll see that the pneumatic pistons no
longer have a 2x2 stud base. as well, the air valve has technic holes.

I physically whimpered.  With Rob's clever 2-valve 1-output mechanism, this
seriously makes me want to get into pneumatics.

Is this set out yet?  I love the box!  Everything's going back to old-school
mid-90's-esque goodness!

Totally out of the loop,

    Iain