 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7543
7542  |  7544
Subject:
Hello from Alaska
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 20:22:07 GMT

Wow, a lot of people say Hellow from Alaska, it's a default in the Subject field
cache.

I'm currently in Sitka, Alaska.  This is the first chance I've had to read/write
mail.  Ship's to expencive and the internet hasn't reached the other places I've
been.  :-)

Having a great time.  The mountains and glaciers are amazing.  Absolutely
perfect weather.  Which apparently is very rare.  Seen moose, carabo, doll
sheep, and a wolverine.  Didn't have thows long metal claws though.

Ship food is great.  It was a little rocky on board the last few nights. Open
sea is a little rough.  I've gotten used to it, so now that I'm on land I feel
like I'm rocking.

As for a Lego tie in, I do have some with me, but I just haven't had a chance to
build.  Too much else going on.  Need a break to just play.  :-)

My next chance at access with be in Vancouver on Friday.  At that point I'll be
able to read all the mail I've receaved.  Not enough time now.  69 valid
messages.  Wow.

Have a good dinner on Friday.

Derek