 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6648
Re: corner or down the side
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 23:36:26 GMT

OK,  so my questions, how are you guys attacking the problem of the
climb.

a. attacking the corner straight on.
b. running down the side, then turning to face the flat part of the
box...
c. building a stored energy hopping machine that will drop the robot in
the center of the raised platform
b. building a 2 part robot that delivers part A at the same height as
the box, then picking up the lower section, and throwing it at all other
robots.
d. building a VERY FAST robot that will race around to the opponent and
pull him down as he tries to climb. then once off; leisurely climb up to
the top.
e. something else.

I haven't built one.

OH, ya.  In case you forgot, we will have a larger than normal
contingent of little kids come to watch.  this is cause of the fact that
in return for free room and board the library publicized this even in
its newsletter.

I can't go because I have drill that weekend. :(

umm, something else.... THATS IT, we should have guests from the head
office of the toy we build with come to visit.  for some reason after 5
years of doing this they want to see this sort of thing live. (go
figure)

Now that's really cool.

what dose this all mean...... WEAR A TIE!!   and keep that PUNK KID(TM)
away from me cause it would look bad if i hit him in front of other
people.

Tie is good, but I think the PUNK KID(TM) will show up anyways, and give
you a very hard time!!

Chris
No! A T-shirt with a silk screen of a tux is not good enough

Plus, it wouldn't show affiliation to our club or love of the brick.

Ben.