 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6646
Re: corner or down the side
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 21:11:53 GMT

DAVE!

Well, I wasn't thinking about really getting a 'bot in play--was going to go
the Magno route and just throw something together that looks like a chicken
so everyone could laugh at it...

I could be wrong but this seems like a back handed compliment.  I'm not
sure if  should point out to the nice people of lugnet that all your
creations are the same simple 4 wheel no style, no thought box's that
seem to win by nothing but mindless BRUTE FORCE.
I guess that's why you did not even PLACE in a game that was complex
from a programing point, or from a finesse point.

e-yup. Project X.  when the game gets tough, Dave loses.

Shrug. I could say all that. but I wont.

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?