 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6644
Re: corner or down the side
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 19:42:10 GMT

this was sent to my personal e-mail address. Still, many poor lost souls
can not post to lugnet so as a small service to rtltoronto members i
will re-post what was sent.

this is from Steve H.

------------------snip-------------------------

Chris,

   Hey.  Here's some info.

   I still can't post to Lugnet, so I'll taunt you from here...

   You can stop working on your robot, because I'm coming up for rtl13.
No point
   wasting your time.

   For holding the box in place, is it possible to get metal strips that
attach to
   the inside of the box, and go in the cracks in the table to hold it
in place?
   Some thin strip should keep it there.  Just a thought.

   I'm not wearing a tie.

   I'm bringing a friend (maybe a couple).  I'm not sure if they'll have
entries.

   They won't be wearing ties, either.

   To answer your 'climbing' question, I think mine falls into the
'corner'
   category.  More or less...

   That's all for now.

   See you next weekend.