 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6032
Re: My new sig file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 08:51:41 GMT

*cough* I'm about to suck the fun out of this thread :)

[begin fun sucking]
Why do solar calculators have an off button? - because the ones that do are
DUAL-POWERED, that is, they have an inbuilt battery to  suppliment the
operational power requirements of the calculator when there is insufficient
light falling on the solar panel to power the calculator properly.
[end fun sucking]

sorry. but I work in electronics retail, and amongst the things I sell are
calculators, and a few people have attampted to be a smart-arse about this
issue... and I just LOVE sucking all the wind out of their sails with that
one LOL.

once again... sorry... I just couldn't help myself.

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I'm looking at one right now....

If I had a digital camera handy I'd show you

--
Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?