 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6033
Re: My new sig file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:18:03 GMT

*cough* I'm about to suck the fun out of this thread :)

[begin fun sucking]

Snip

[end fun sucking]
snip
once again... sorry... I just couldn't help myself.

Smarta$$.

:)

Nate, Welcome to rtlToronto, as you know we are not the friendliest
place on the net and as such I have to do this:

Calum, I don't remember inviting Nate?? did you invite him? I didn't?
Bruce, Iain...... anyone?

:)

While were on the subject of solar calculators.... I can modify my sig
file. but before i do I'll have to run it by you I guess.

Why, then, do solar calculators have an ON button. now I'm NOT talking
about the dual power ones.

Its my understanding that LCD's do not suffer from "burn in" and in
theory could just be ON with 0 as the display.... why do i have to take
an extra step and turn ON my solar power calculator.

(now would be a prefect time to make a comment about "sucking" but I
wont -- I'm above that)

;)

:)

:)

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?