 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6025
Re: My new sig file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:36:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

Its been some time since I had a sig file.

Different reasons.

BUT on one machine I have one again.

check it out.

(yes I am procrastinating.  I received a skid of rack and shelving and I
just don't want to put it up.)

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an  off button?

Nice

Dave K
-why does Chris always have great sig files?