 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5973
5972  |  5974
Subject:
Blah Blah Blah (was something with my name in the subject)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:08:20 GMT

At least Chris got a great night sleep before rtl12.

Yes I had a sucky robot for that "nothing" of a game, BUT I slept well.

I had a "robot",
I had a ton of Fun,
Stress level, Zero.
having to deal with the likes of Steve for the past few days.

Priceless.

Unlike me who didn't
sleep much at all the entire week--though I did win a Red Baron.  Block
Stacking--Gaagghghhhghhhhhh  (Homer Simpson Drool)

red barron....I've said it before...

what does it DO?

I think for our next competition we should have block stacking but the 'bot
has to stack the blocks on top of the platform :)

enough with the suggestions about next event.  we're doing "Last bot
Standing" and the rules have been set and carved in stone. as seen here:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-030003-rules.html

the date is set, the web page has to be updated.

:)

Chris