 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5937
5936  |  5938
Subject:
Another competition idea: rtlToronto 14.5: Do you Mock me, Sir?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 20:39:19 GMT

No, but really:

rtlToronto 14.5: Do you Mock me, Sir?

We each build a robot.  They are placed into an 8' square (241.9 cm
square) arena.  They have 3 minutes to mock one another.  They are
judged on style, wit, and sophistication in the physical and verbal
japing categories.

I mean, we can already program the RCX to play back wave files, right?

<robot voice> Hey mee-ster: uyuuuor ro-bot suggggz</robot voice>

:D

Jeff E