 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5665
Re: [rtlToronto] November 9th Confirmed for rtlToronto12: Blockstacking Reloaded
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 06:00:43 GMT

Live in fear those of you who think you can beat me in block stacking...

Live in fear? Well maybe. If my rover doesn't improve drastically, my
stacker isn't going to get enough to eat, and it's a hungry beast. My
current record is 14 blocks BTW - and that's on an un-even table. This
event has actually convinced me that I should replace this table here
in the basement. The slope of the floor toward the drain is bad
enough, but the table itself is just horrid. What was I thinking when
I bought it at a garage sale 11 years ago? I should have been planning
for this event!!

Matthias Jetleb