 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5675
Re: [rtlToronto] November 9th Confirmed for rtlToronto12: Blockstacking Reloaded
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:44:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
At 2 a.m. is no time to realize that one does not actually own a tape
measure!  18 inches?  Hope I can contain my robot to such a limited size....

Just grab a bunch of long plates/beams and build a 57 stud long scale.  And
remember the robot only got 3 minutes to run around.