 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5655
Re: [rtlToronto] November 9th Confirmed for rtlToronto12: Blockstacking Reloaded
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 23:09:17 GMT

Hi folks,

Just a quick note that rtlToronto12 is confirmed with the library for
November 9th. 2002:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-110002-rules.html

Thanks!

Calum

Just a quick note...

The arena's done--I was going to take pics of the assembly, but my digital
camera was at a thomas the Train Festival in Winona.

Oh well...

So that'll be sitting in the back of my pickup on Sat Morning...

Whether or not there will be a robot in the truck--that remains to be seen...

;)

Live in fear those of you who think you can beat me in block stacking...

Bwahahahahahahaaaaa

Dave K.