 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5619
Re: Arena...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:21:00 GMT

The only problem I can see to the tape idea relates to the pushing of
blocks, or other objects with sharp edges in other events down the
road. Will the edges catch on the tape? Would this tear up the tape
and entangle a robot? If it's really really thin tape and solidly
glued down, I'd say go for it, otherwise use masking tape to paint a
line on.

Matthias Jetleb