 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5605
Re: Arena...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:22:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
Then building a kick heinie 'bot that will actually collect, stack, and
unload blocks--I've done it twice before, I can do it again--unlike anything
Chris or Bruce have done...

Dave,
How can you go through life with no memory at all?  At the most recent block
stacking event I believe I won with a stack of 9 and I could have definitely
gone to 13 but after seeing my 'competition' I told the robot that 9 would
be more than enough. So since that was the last block stacking that makes me
the king of block stacking. You know, maybe we should have some other
contest altogether and leave my kingship firmly in place. All these recent
posts are making me nervous!