 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5618
Re: Help Demo this weekend at ECRG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:56:12 GMT

Hey folks,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in coming to the Science
Center this weekend to help me give a demonstration of Mindstorms to an
amused (or confused) crowd.

Benefits would include...I suppose a free trip to the Science Center!  I
have some demo robots from Dave Koudys and would love to have smore.
(Derek!  Bruce!  Iain!  Ivan!  John! Someone?!)

Give me a shout, you know where.

Calum

Hey Calum,

I was planning on making an arena Saturday, should take me a few hours.

If I knew exactly when the presentation was, I could potentially get there.

Dave K