 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5617
5616  |  5618
Subject:
Help Demo this weekend at ECRG?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 03:16:25 GMT

Hey folks,

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in coming to the Science
Center this weekend to help me give a demonstration of Mindstorms to an
amused (or confused) crowd.

Benefits would include...I suppose a free trip to the Science Center!  I
have some demo robots from Dave Koudys and would love to have smore.
(Derek!  Bruce!  Iain!  Ivan!  John! Someone?!)

Give me a shout, you know where.

Calum