 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 497
  Re: about possible train layout at a future Lego Get-together

(...) Great! Yes, we'd love to meet you! (...) This has been on my mind for a long long long time. rtlToronto is probably the world's most Technic oriented LUG-- That's not a bad thing, especially with nearly 20 or so members who power events like (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: about possible train layout at a future Lego Get-together

(...) I know how this is sometimes...I don't see why there can't be a little bit a room off to the side for all the train/town buffs ("townie" as I call myself....) (...) which I might add (and agree with Iain) that it looks very cool.... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: about possible train layout at a future Lego Get-together

non technics people be warned.... (tongue firmly in cheek) (flame suit on) (...) Nope its GREAT thing. (...) no we shouldn't I'm really liking the all technic rtl get togethers. just to sit and talk gears all dinner is GREAT. its fun, and who really (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: about possible train layout at a future Lego Get-together

(...) (good payback) Chris likes to "flame" you... :-) Oh, Chris....about the houses ----> it depends on size. (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: about possible train layout at a future Lego Get-together

(...) Actually. its because I am a real life special effects tech. during the day I am a mild mannered explosive technician. I shoot fireworks for all the major holidays, and when I don't do that I shoot indoor pyro for corporate events. You can (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: about possible train layout at a future Lego Get-together

Pyro - sounds pretty fun...well interesting at least (...) Every group has its "realist" I guess. Personally, I have doors and windows for looks....I use the "3 sided building approach" because a) that is the way Lego designed it...(see reason b) b) (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: about possible train layout at a future Lego Get-together

(...) Don't let Chris scare you, little does he know he's really a closet Townie. He'll see the light soon. Calum (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)