 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 502
Re: about possible train layout at a future Lego Get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 21:58:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
non technics people be warned....

(tongue firmly in cheek)

(flame suit on)

This has been on my mind for a long long long time.  rtlToronto is probably
the world's most Technic oriented LUG--

That's not a bad thing,

Nope its  GREAT thing.

especially
with nearly 20 or so members who power events like rtlToronto7.  It's just
there are other facets of Lego we should explore.

no we shouldn't
I'm really liking the all technic rtl get togethers.  just to sit and
talk gears all dinner is GREAT. its fun, and who really cares what
colour your town is.  and for the love of god Calum, every house needs
stairs. plain and simple.

(ok, I'm done.  I'll go back to my lego AND GATE)

:)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm

Hey Calum....I can see why you designed that "pyrotechnics adventure set"
(good payback)
Chris likes to "flame" you... :-)
Oh, Chris....about the houses ----> it depends on size.